TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Certificate of Accreditation- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice
Contact us for further information or to enquire about becoming a NDCAU Accredited business
An NDCAU accreditation is a two-day program of training, policy, and site audit. Your staff will participate in a full-day workshop targeted to your industry where they will:
- review neurodiversity and inclusive practice.
- learn how to respond to individuals with autism.
- learn how to work with families of children with autism.
- understand the individual’s perspective of your business.
- understand the parent’s perspective of your business.
- respond to customer needs and create an action plan.
- develop inclusive policies and procedures.
- have our consultant audit the business environment and provide OmniSense recommendations.
- develop Sensory Guides & Social Stories.
- receive a printed NDCAU Certificate of Endorsement.
- be listed for two years on our online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners – Accredited
Please note: participants MUST complete the E-Learning Certificate of Completion- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice prior to attending one of these workshops
On the second day our consultant will then review your facilities, policies and procedures and work with staff to:
- integrate inclusive practice, sensory smart resources and facilities.
- develop site specific communications (Social Story, Sensory Guide) and provide recommendations resulting from audit.
When successfully accredited your business will:
- receive a printed NDCAU Certificate of Accreditation for your business.
- have access to NDCAU accreditation marketing materials.
- be listed for two-years on our online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners – Accredited.
- after 12 months have a Audit Review conducted with recommendations.
“I think this training will benefit many hotels and resorts.”
“I found the training to be interesting and I learnt a lot. I enjoyed gaining knowledge in an area that I know very little about and the interactive group discussion.”