TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Certificate of Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice
If you are interested in hosting a Face-to-Face workshop or would like further information, please contact us here.
This short course offers an introduction to neurodiversity, the challenges faced by people living with neurodiverse conditions, and how inclusive practices in a workplace, business, or service can improve outcomes and experiences for your staff or clients and benefit your business. Topics covered in the course are:
- Customer-focused neurodiversity inclusive practice.
- The benefits of inclusive to businesses and the workplace.
- Introduction to neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Autism overview.
- Challenges faced by people living with Autism.
- Sensory needs and how they are affected by the world around us.
- How social skills and interactions are impacted by autism.
- Understanding how physical elements of a space and approaches to service delivery and communication impact the individual’s and their families perspective.
- gain an understanding of some common neurodevelopmental conditions.
- understand customer-focused neurodiversity inclusive practice and how it will benefit your staff and business or service provision.
- complete a learning review (short answer and multiple-choice questionnaire).
“The workshop was really relaxed, interactive and informative. It was really useful to learn how to approach children in distress and the tools to assist them.”
“Very informative and great open dialogue.”
“I learnt a lot about how to approach parents proactively and discuss possible special needs.”