TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Certificate of Completion – Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice
If you are interested in hosting a Face-to-Face workshop or would like further information, please contact us here.
This short course offers an introduction to neurodiversity and how inclusive practices can improve customer outcomes and experiences and benefit your business.
- gain an understanding of some common neurodevelopmental disorders.
- understand customer-focused neurodiversity and inclusive practice and how it will benefit your business.
- submit a learning review (short answer and multiple choice questionnaire).
- be able to study through our eLearning options or attend one of NDCAU hosted events.
Topics covered in the course are:
- Customer-focused neurodiversity and inclusive practice in business?
- Being inclusive is good for your business.
- Introduction to neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Autism overview.
- Autism and behaviour.
- Autism and sensory needs.
- Autism and social interaction.
- Autism in the community.
“The workshop was really relaxed, interactive and informative. It was really useful to learn how to approach children in distress and the tools to assist them.”
“Very informative and great open dialogue.”
“I learnt a lot about how to approach parents proactively and discuss possible special needs.”