TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Certificate of Endorsement – Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice
If you are interested in hosting a Face-to-Face workshop or would like further information, please contact us here.
In this one-day industry-specific workshop you will review neurodiversity and inclusive practice and examine how inclusive practice can boost your customer base, increase turnover and create better outcomes for individuals and their families.
Workshops are tailored to our four key industries (travel and tourism, hospitality and services, healthcare and education) and offer participants an opportunity to:
- review neurodiversity and inclusive practice.
- learn how to respond to individuals with autism.
- work with families of children with autism.
- understand the individual’s perspective of your business.
- understand the parent’s perspective of your business.
- respond to customer needs and create an action plan.
- develop inclusive policies and procedures.
- receive a printed NDCAU Certificate of Endorsement for the business and relevant staff.
- be listed for two years on our online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners – Endorsed.
- study as an individual at one of NDCAU hosted events or onsite as part of a workplace group.
Please note: participants MUST complete the E-Learning Certificate of Completion- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice prior to attending one of these workshops
“It was great to get an idea of what families are going through as well. The stories of real-life experiences of families and kids.”
“I found it really useful to discuss specific situations and how best to respond to them with tools to support confidence and comfort for families traveling with special needs.”