Certificate of Completion – Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice – E-Learning
For further information please get in touch
This short course offers an introduction to neurodiversity and how inclusive practices can improve customer outcomes and experiences and benefit your business. Topics covered in the course are:
- Customer-focused neurodiversity and inclusive practice in business.
- Being inclusive is good for your business.
- Introduction to neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Autism overview.
- Autism and behaviour.
- Autism and sensory needs.
- Autism and social interaction.
- Autism in the community.
- gain an understanding of some common neurodevelopmental conditions.
- understand customer-focused neurodiversity and inclusive practice and how it will benefit your business.
- submit a learning review (short answer and multiple-choice questionnaire).
- receive a printed NDCAU Certificate of Completion.
- be able to study through our eLearning options or attend one of NDCAU hosted events.
“It was very useful to learn how to approach parents in a way that is non-judgmental and how to help when a child is having a ‘meltdown’.”