Certificate of Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice – E-Learning
For further information please get in touch
This short course offers an introduction to neurodiversity, the challenges faced by people living with neurodiverse conditions, and how inclusive practices in a workplace, business, or service can improve outcomes and experiences for your staff or clients and benefit your business. Topics covered in the course are:
- Customer-focused neurodiversity inclusive practice.
- The benefits of inclusive to businesses and the workplace.
- Introduction to neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Autism overview.
- Challenges faced by people living with Autism.
- Sensory needs and how they are affected by the world around us.
- How social skills and interactions are impacted by autism.
- Understanding how physical elements of a space and approaches to service delivery and communication impact the individual's and their families perspective.
- gain an understanding of some common neurodevelopmental conditions.
- understand customer-focused neurodiversity inclusive practice and how it will benefit your staff and business or service provision.
- complete a learning review (short answer and multiple-choice questionnaire).
“It was very useful to learn how to approach parents in a way that is non-judgmental and how to help when a child is having a ‘meltdown’.”