Certificate of Endorsement – Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice – E-Learning
Our Certificate of Endorsement – Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice is now available for the following industries:
Hospitality & Services OCTOBER 2021
Travel & Tourism COMING IN 2022
Healthcare COMING IN 2022
In these industry specific professional development E-Learning courses, participants will examine neurodiverse conditions and inclusive practice, how to identify and interact with customers and clients living with neurodiverse conditions and other sensory needs to create better outcomes for them and their families, boost their business's reputation and customer base and increase turnover.
Participants enrol in the industry course of their choosing and work through an online workbook and complete an assessment that includes a series of practical tasks and questions with the aim of developing a targeted action plan for their business. The estimated completion time for the course is approximately 6- 8 hours and requires nothing more than a computer, printer, and internet and the desire to open your mind to developing and implementing inclusive practices in your own business model.
E-Learning courses are tailored to our four key industries and offer participants an opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of neurodiverse conditions.
- learn how to respond to individuals living with ASD and other sensory needs.
- work with families of individuals living with ASD and other sensory needs.
- understand the individual’s perspective of their business.
- understand the parent’s perspective of their business.
- respond to customer needs and create an action plan.
- develop neurodiversity inclusive policies and procedures.
- be listed for two years on our online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners - Endorsed.
- study as an individual or as part of a workplace group.
Please note: this certificate includes the E-Learning Certificate of Completion- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice as part of the course work.