TRAINING & CONSULTATION
OmniSense Consulting Service
Contact us for further information or to enquire about our OmniSense Consulting Service
Our OmniSense Consulting Service creates multi-sensory environments for individuals with difficulties in processing sensory input. Using the OmniSense Environments Range and multi-sensory technology we assist clients to create spaces that are safe, delightful, engaging and reduce agitation and anxiety.
In an OmniSense environment, users enjoy a variety of sensory experiences that are meaningful and appropriate for them and enhance education and therapeutic outcomes.
Our program includes:
- A visit your site (or remote conference) to view and discuss your requirements.
- Custom design, including one of our equipment packages, and quote for your space.
- Installation and staff training by our highly skilled team.
- Two-year listing on the online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners- -OmniSense Environments.
- Discounted rate for Certificate of Accreditation- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice.
“I really liked the information and the sharing of ideas between the trainer and the staff. It was really a very helpful training day.”
“I really like that the workshop gave me more awareness about how children who have Autism and their families can be approached in difficult situations. The information was very useful and can also be applied in my teaching as well.”