TRAINING & CONSULTATION
Sensory Smart Certified
Prices start from
Contact us for further information or to enquire about becoming a Sensory Smart business
Individuals with sensory processing conditions can find sights, smells, sounds, and textures incredibly overwhelming and distressing. With this one-day program, your staff will be guided by our consultants through developing personalised sensory guides, stories, and resources for your facilities and attractions. This is a great starting point for developing a Sensory Smart Day, a regular event or session specifically tailored toward sensitive children and their families or simply to provide them with tools to make their experience memorable for all the right reasons.
The program includes:
- training and consulting over one day with two consultants.
- review of neurodiversity and inclusive practice.
- Sensory Smart Certificate for business and Certificate of Completion for relevant employees.
- practical based to aid with identifying areas within a business where inclusive practices can be implemented.
- Sensory Guide & Social Story development.
- digital endorsement for use in marketing.
- assistance with Sensory Smart Day press release and marketing material.
- two-year listing on the online platform of NDCAU Inclusive Partners- -Sensory Smart Certified.
- discounted rate for Certificate of Accreditation- Neurodiversity and Inclusive Practice.
“I really liked the information and the sharing of ideas between the trainer and the staff. It was really a very helpful training day.”